"Let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven."
We are called to be gospel spreaders, not just gospel consumers.
As a Prayer Partner, you play a vital part in spreading the gospel by praying for those who are being discipled in their faith.
Please note: Prayer updates will now be delivered monthly instead of weekly. We appreciate any feedback you would like to provide on this change.
ave or print this email and join us in prayer for JESUS Film teams this month!
- For the over 15.4 million disciples now following Christ after watching the JESUS film!
- For the safe return of the New Mexico District Ministry Trip team members who recently ministered in Malawi.
- For the safe return of the Colorado District Ministry Trip team members who recently ministered in Panama.
March 1 - 7
- Pray for the hundreds of communities in the north where villagers are open to the gospel. Pray for the safety of the JESUS Film teams as they travel by motorcycle over dirt roads in this remote area.
- Buenos Aires is one of the world’s largest urban areas. Pray for the JESUS Film teams working in this city to effectively reach the 3 million people living in this area.
March 8 - 14
- Pray for the JESUS Film teams as they share the gospel through the film and other evangelistic tools. Teams across Africa are working towards a vision of reaching one million new church members by 2020.
- Conflicts in neighboring nations have necessitated Zambia to host over 60,000 refugees. Pray that Zambia would be the location where these uprooted people discover the one true God.
March 15 - 21
- Pray for the JESUS Film teams as they share the gospel with the film and other evangelistic tools in areas that are resistant to the gospel.
- Guatemala has one of the highest murder rates in all Latin America. Pray for the peace of Christ to prevail.
- The JESUS film is now available in 13 of the languages spoken in Guatemala. Pray for further languages to be available to those who do not have access to the Bible in their tribal language.
March 22 - 31
- Seventy-six percent of the 38 different people groups in Niger have yet to be reached with the gospel. Pray for teams to have breakthroughs reaching more of these least reached and least engaged people.
- Nearly 17.5 million Nigerien are oral learners. Pray for teams to successfully witness to them through tools like the EvangeCube and Bible Story Cloths.
- A radical religion is pervasive in Niger. Pray that its followers are open to the Good News of Jesus, and all social and spiritual barriers are removed.