"But God shows his love for us in that while
we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”
Romans 5:8 (ESV)
"Kwanza namshukuru Mungu wangu katika Yesu Kristo kwa ajili yenu nyote, kwa kuwa imani yenu inahubiriwa katika dunia nzima.”
Warumi 5:8 (Swahili - 82 million speakers worldwide)
More than 1,500 languages are spoken in Africa! The JESUS film is now available in 1,781 languages, giving many people in Africa and around the world the opportunity to hear Jesus speak in their heart language.
Will you join us in praying as teams share the gospel this month?
- For the 340 JESUS Film teams faithfully and courageously serving throughout Africa — bringing the Good News to some of the most remote, gospel-resistant areas.
- For the creativity of JESUS Film leaders, teams, and partner ministries who are developing tools and strategies to share Christ's salvation story with even more people.
June 1 - 7
- Pray for wisdom and sufficient resources for the nine JESUS Film teams serving in Mali as they often encounter communities facing extreme poverty.
- Mali is ranked 24 on the most dangerous places to follow Christ in the world. Pray for violence to cease and the peace of Christ to reign in people's hearts and lives.
- Praise God for the nearly 20,000 Malians who made decisions for Christ in the last year!
June 8 - 14
- Many people of Burundi face physical, moral, and spiritual devastation. Pray they are able to find hope and reconciliation as the three JESUS Film teams share the Good News throughout their mountainous country.
- Pray for God to raise up more JESUS Film teams and lay people in the rural areas where refugees are returning after years of displacement and struggle.
June 15 - 21
- Pray the three teams working in Uganda can find opportunities to share the gospel with the 67,000+ youth whose lives have been impacted by the violent and hostile activities of the Lord's Resistance Army.
- Many villages and towns are in need of audio Bibles and other discipleship materials. Teams in Uganda have requested your prayer for God's provision.
- False teachings and the prosperity gospel are multiplying as the church grows. Pray the Holy Spirit will lead believers to the truth.
June 22 - 30
- More than 13.1 million people have yet to be reached by the gospel in Senegal. Pray that the two teams serving there will feel equipped to boldly share their faith and draw others to Christ.
- Praise God — JESUS Film teams in Senegal make an average of 147 evangelistic contacts each month. Pray for God to draw even more people as they show the film.